Hey Guys! Finally it is done! I’m sorry to have kept you waiting, but I wanted to make sure I took my time and really got to understand this music producing software.
Note: This is just a review. Click Here to Visit to Official Site.
I was really impressed with Dub Turbo as a music producing software. It really delivered on everything covered in the sales letter. Not only was it the most powerful piece of music producing software, it was the cheapest! Not usually how things work, but there you go.
Let’s run down our criteria and see how Dub Turbo faired compared to other music producing software.
1. Music Producing Software Must Be Easy To Use:
Dub Turbo was a dream to use. Seriously, within only one hour of using the music producing software, I was able to produce a pretty good tune. It is literally drag and drop which really makes things so quick. I usually have a bit of trouble getting the hang of music mixer software, but I didn’t have any problem here whatsoever. The video training helped, but more of that later, first lets move onto the quality of the music producing software.
2. Quality of Music from Music Producing Software
I know this is an important point of all of you, particularly those of you whose goal it is to become a professional music producer and sell the music you produce. Dub Turbo uses 44.1 Stereo, broadcast quality tunes. This is really important, because you can actually export at this quality also unlike most music producing software that compresses export into Mp3!
Not a single thing offered on Dub Turbo is Mp3. Those of you that know me, know I can’t stand Mp3 for mixing or producing music with my music producing software. Music producing software for me, must use 44.1 stereo, and Dub Turbo fulfills that requirement.
3. Samples of a Variety of Music Genres provided with the Music Producing Software
I did find a lot of okay quality music producing software in my time, but usually the samples provided were unique to a particular style of music. From electronic music production to hip hop music production to even reggae music production. It required a large expense to obtain samples from other styles and then you have to manually upload to your music producing software. However, Dub Turbo offers a multitude of styles, and really appreciated it. I have a weird sense of music. I can go from hard trance to hip hop to UB40 style reggae within a few weeks. I like to be able to play around with a multitude of styles. Though, i usually stick with electronic music production for my career and that is what I use my music producing software for mostly. However, you still want the option!
4. In Depth Training Videos on how to use the Music Producing Software
Seriously, a lot of music producing software out there’s official site send you to youtube videos made by a third party to learn how to produce music with their software! How crazy is that? Dub Turbo has some really great videos. They are enough to get you orientated with the software itself, and actually getting into producing some tunes of your own. If you are already proficient with another music producing software, it will show you how to apply your existing skills with this music mixing software.
5. Pattern Building rather than Looping Music Producing Software
I have noticed that with some cheaper music producing software, all you can really produce is a one bar looped beat. I used to think that you get what you pay for, and that I would have to fork out for Logic Pro, but seriously, Dub Turbo actually offers Pattern Building. This allows you to actually create professional tracks, rather than novelty pieces to show your friends.
6. Downloadable Music Producing Software
I have tried the free online music producing software and music mixer software, and unfortunately the quality isn’t there. Dub Turbo downloads directly to your PC, so it can be fully tapped, without being limited by bandwidth or music quality.
So Dub Turbo sounds great. However, I did find some bad points. I want to give you an unbiased review, so here are the things I didn’t like:
1. You need quite a powerful computer. I have a pretty crappy laptop that I was relegated to after my pet cockatoo destroyed the keys off my new one. I downloaded Dub Turbo and unfortunately I didn’t have the power to run it properly.
If your computer is older than 5 years, you may have to reduce the settings to be able to use it.
2. The support center was obviously flooded because they took 48 hrs to answer my question. Granted, that is much faster than some other software, but I had just recently downloaded it (to my new laptop) and wanted to ask an urgent question.
3. There are a lot of options, and you may get confused. With your more basic, online music producing software, it is easy to jump right in. However, as Dub Turbo is designed to be an all inclusive professional music production software, you need to take your time to understand everything.
And that is really all there is on the bad side. Seriously, for the price, you can’t really go wrong with Dub Turbo. I don’t want to come across as some salesman, but I really enjoyed reviewing this software, and am still using it to this day.
Anyway, check out their website and see what you think. They are currently offering the software at $29.95, so get it while you can .
I really hope you found my review useful. I know it was late, but I seriously haven’t slept since I got Dub Turbo!